Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Plague...Not so much Swine Flu

Ugh, apologies for the absenteeism.  The Plague has descended upon our house.  Translation: Spring colds, mixed with severe hayfever, suck!  

All four of us are sick in the house.  Only the dog has been spared.  Hacking cough, throbbing stuffy/runny head.  Good Times.  I have managed to get in a few squats here and there, but not sure it's counting for much.  

Know what the kicker is?  I managed to stay healthy All Winter long!  I should give a Shout Out to the makers of Zicam for that minor miracle!  I swear by it, but this time, I just thought it was the allergies kicking my butt, and by the time I realized it was something more, it was too late.  And too late for the family, too - poor babies!

Anyway, I'm working on a new routine/schedule.  I've decided to cancel my gym membership, because it's not getting used, Ryan's nap schedule really keeps me from being able to use it, and I've lost the weight TWICE without one, so I know I can do it again!  I just need to find a regular yoga thing to keep me going.  Thoughts?

1 comment:

Erica said...

Sorry to hear you and your family are sick hope you all start feelin better soon. I was thinkin about joinin a local gym but I have been hesitant because I don't really know how often I will be able to get there. :)

http://myfirst5k.blogspot.com