Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blog Hiatus and Retooling

My deepest apologies to my two readers out there!

There's been a significant amount of activity in my personal life, causing much reflection on who I am, who I want to be and where I'm going. Unfortunately, it's just personal enough that I'm not comfortable publically blogging about everything, but it's major enough that I'm rethinking my purpose in this blog, what I want to write about, what's important to me, and what I think may be important to other moms.

So if you're reading this, please don't mind my brief hiatus. I hope to relaunch, with a new focus and new design, in the next few months. Any thoughts, ideas, comments, insights, suggestions would be much appreciated. If I have updates on where this blog may be going, I will post them along the way.

Thanks so much for your patience!

FYI - I'm back at the gym a couple times a week....and LOVING IT!

No comments: