Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Do the GOOP with Gwyneth

I recently came across a pretty cool, informational website and newsletter called GOOP, the brainchild of Gwyneth Paltrow, she of Shakespeare in Love and Brad Pitt fame.  (Yes, that was Snarky.)  Granted, she has access to things not available to the Average Suburban Mom like myself, and I have no idea what her tagline, "Nourish the Inner Aspect," is supposed to mean, but I find her site inspiring and she provides little nuggets of interest, such as this month's DO Newsletter.  

This little butt move from her trainer, Tracy Anderson, may very well kill you.  However, no doubt once I can muster a full round on each leg, my a$$ will be looking killer!   And isn't it nice of Gwyneth to share workout tips from a trainer-to-the-stars like Tracy, who is currently on tour with Madge (aka Esther, aka The Material Girl, aka Madonna)?

Not everything Gwyneth discusses is helpful to me, such as next week's newsletter, which promises a list of the best places to eat and stay in NYC.  Maybe we can get her to do a segment on the Lou soon.  In the meantime, I'll share newsletter segments from her that I find helpful - and I hope you enjoy the GOOP!

No comments: