Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Who needs two guys and a truck?

Thanks to having kids and a dog, our carpet is awful.  Really, any health buff knows that the best way to do flooring in your home is to go bare - hardwood, laminate, tile, anything but carpet!  Carpet harbors the dirt, dust, mites, bacteria, etc. that can bring on a multitude of sickies for the family.  However, we're in the midst of a basement finishing project, so redoing our upstairs flooring will just have to wait.  Next year maybe?

However, we still have that dog and three kids.  So today, the carpet is getting cleaned!  I'm getting ready to put my favorite "Don't F*** With Mr. Zero" shirt on, and get moving on some furniture (anyone get that pop culture reference?  Anyone??).  So this is my workout of the day.  Hauling crap in and out of rooms.  Should be a good time.  I can hear my dad - Life with your legs!

To get ready, I'm now sitting down to my favorite breakfast - 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 5-6 sliced strawberries, and a ginormous cup of coffee.  Them's good stuff!

No comments: