Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blueberry Surprise

Remember just a few days ago, I was waxing poetic about Honeyville Farms shipping me a can of freeze dried blueberries by mistake - a $30 can that I paid $16 for, I might add!

Well, my son didn't take to them at first, but as all FitMommas know, you have to try, try again when it comes to getting your kiddos to eat healthy food. So around Thursday, my son realized that he loved blueberries, and I was happy as a clam. And now, this past weekend, I've found out a surprise about blueberries.

First of all, my sons fingers and mouth are stained purple, and I wonder if he's emulating Violet Beauregard from Willy Wonka.


Second....the diaper. As any FitMomma know, food does funny things to the bowel of a toddler, and blueberries apparently are no different. Blueberries consumed in mass amounts are not pleasant when they come out the other side. I'm just sayin'.

No comments: