Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Skinny Cow = Yum!

You will soon learn that I'm an Ice Cream fanatic. And I've seen Skinny Cow in the stores, and even saw Oprah raving about it as part of the Best Life diet.

Yesterday, I took a big gamble and bought a big box of the ice cream sandwiches at Costco. (You'll soon catch onto my Costco addiction as well!) I figure bad ice cream is still ice cream! Holy Schmoly, they are just simply delightful! What's even better is that they are only 140 calories a sandwich (worth two Weight Watchers points), 97% fat free, 3 grams of fiber and no trans fat. And did I mention how scrumdilicious they are?

AND if you are a Costco member, it's coupon time, and they have a coupon for these fantastic little treats (not that they're little, they are very satisfying!). So you get a box of 20 sandwiches, normally $8.21, and they have a $2.50 coupon running through March 9th, I believe. If Ice Cream is your thing, as it is mine, run, do not walk, to Costco and buy some!

No comments: